Monday, May 9, 2011

Dying Eggs

Every year we die eggs and the girls love it!  We usually always do the same thing like write on them with a wax crayon, put wraps on them and paint on them with cotton swabs.    

Here are some of the finished eggs. 


She is such a dainty painter.  She has come a long way from the first year she helped. 

We did add one new thing this year. STAMPS. 
They worked pretty good but I think I liked them more than the girls did. 


Of course Daddy always joins in on the fun.  


Pooh Bear worked really hard on this one.  It is the Easter Bunny just in case you couldn't tell. 

This was Sugar Bear's favorite egg she made.   

I feel like we did a pretty good job of keeping the mess to a minimum this year.  Maybe there is hope that the girls will not be so messy one day. 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

super cute eggs!!! and i did see the bunny....GREAT job :)