Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pet Week

Sugar Bear had pet week at her preschool the other day and she insisted that we bring a pet. 

 On the day I came up there Sonny the dog was there too.  He is one of my friends dogs and he is like a person.  He did all kinds of tricks like sitting, laying down and shaking hands.  One other fun fact about Sonny is that he is scared of people chewing gum.  Kind of silly, uh?
Do you think Sugar Bear looks impressed?  I bet she was thinking yea, yea lets get to the hamster.  She has NO patiences, just like her Momma.  

 We decided to bring Annabelle the hamster.  All the kids really liked watching her run around her cage. I even got her out and let the kids rub her.  She was very well behaved but she did not perform any tricks.  Sugar Bear tried her best to talk me into bringing Comet up there to.  But I told her that Comet would be a very boring dog after seeing Sonny.

No comments: