Well I have said it before and I will say it again. All good things must come to an end. But I must say that we ended this cruise on a very positive note. We went to see the Believe show and it was amazing. We all loved it. Here are pictures from the show.
This was a screen in front of the stage that showed images on it. I thought that was really neat.
The Genie was awesome. I laughed and laughed at him.
Mary Poppins flying in the air.
This is the tree from Mulan. It was another screen projection.
Peter Pan flying.
The Fairy Godmother
Of course Mickey Mouse ended the show.
I hope everyone liked the pictures but that is it. If you did not see them all be sure and click on older post and check them out. And if you decide to go on a cruise this is a great one but I wish you better luck than we had.



















1 comment:
Wow looks like you guys had a great time. Can you give me some pointers about the cruise? Which room did you stay in . Loving the big tub I know the kids will too. Hope you don't mind me asking.
Post a Comment