This was our last day to visit a theme park!
As soon as we got there we saw Digger at the NASCAR Cafe. Digger is on the NASCAR races and the girls always love seeing him when they are watching the races with Daddy.
Our next stop was to see just how many rides we could ride.
Then we stopped to catch a wave!
We started on the Universal Studios side of the park this year since we went to the
Islands of Adventure side first last year.
This is Daddy, D and Pooh standing in a book in Fievel's Playground.
If you know me very well you know I love Harry Potter. I started reading them in my early 20's when I was traveling with Daddy Bear racing. He raced in the Busch Grand National series when we first got married. We took lots of long trips and I read Harry Potter books to pass the time. I have read all the books and I have always been one of the first ones to see the movies. I am not obsessed but I really, really, really like Harry Potter. So when I saw this sign hanging at Islands of Adventure last year I got super excited!!!
My wait was finally over! Here is a picture of Hogwarts.
I accidently cut the top of the castle off. I was to excited to focus!
Here is a picture of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I only wish this snow was real!
Of course Hogwarts Express!
This is the candy store.
Here is my first Butterbeer.
It tasted kind of like butterscotch with whipped cream. It kind of has to grow on you!
Please, excuse the picture all my make-up was gone and my hair was just a big ol mess.
Daddy Bear and I left the girls with Paw Paw, Mimi and D while we went and rode Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey. I loved waiting in the line. The castle was AMAZING!! The 3D images of the characters was the best I have ever seen. They looked like actual people. The people in the paintings on the walls moved and talked just like the movie. And it SNOWED in the middle of the castle. It was all to cool to really explain! We waited in line for about 60 minutes and then a ladies voice came over the speakers and said the ride was broke down. We were only about 15 yards from getting on the ride. I was so upset. This was our last day and my last chance. The park was about to close and we were leaving the next day. So sweet Daddy Bear said he would wait with me until we HAD to leave. We ended up siting and waiting on the repairs for about 30 or so minutes. But we finally got to ride. I enjoyed the ride as much as (maybe even more than) I thought I would.
After we finished Harry Potter we met the rest of the family at Bubba Gumps for dinner. As you can see poor little Sugar Bear was sound asleep. I guess it is a good thing it was our last day!
We ended up sleeping a little late on Saturday morning and then the girls and Daddy Bear went to the pool while I packed. We left that afternoon and got home around 11PM.
I hope you enjoyed all of our pictures from our vacation. It as a great trip and now it is back to real life. Pooh Bear will be starting 1st Grade on Thursday and they will both be starting dance soon. So I am sure I will have lots more pictures of other stuff soon. For now I am going to let everyone enjoy the Disney pictures a little longer!
1 comment:
Glad you are home safe and sound...get some rest...I really enjoyed seeing the family pictures in Orlando.
Post a Comment