Monday, August 30, 2010

31

Yep...you heard me right!  Exactly 31 years ago today I was born into this world.  My mom likes to say after many hours of hard labor I was born into this world.  And I like to say I have been a perfect Angel ever since =)  I have to say I really am okay with turning 31.  I have a husband and two girls I adore, I live in a neighborhood that I love and is close to my parents and brother, I have friends I can never replace and I have found a church I love going to!!  With a list of things like that who can complain about turning 31?  I truly am VERY blessed!

"The girls" got me a birthday cake!
 They also gave me a cute travel coffee cup and "smelly" candle. 

 My mom brought over a bouquet of flowers! Mom and Dad gave me my gift in June.  
They got me a new camera and they wanted me to have it for our vacations. 

I had several other friends give me some really cute gifts.  One of my favorite gifts was a plaque that said Friendship....isn't a BIG thing. It's a million little things.  I think that is so true! My sweet grandmother sent me a card and gave me a call along with other members of my family.  My brother called and wished me a Happy BIRTday.  Not Birthday but Birtday, he just thinks he is funny!  It has been a pretty good day.  But back to real life and laundry tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mama Bear!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!