Friday, July 1, 2011

A fun week...

Pooh Bear got to go to Softball camp with two of her good friends and she loved it! 
But while she was at camp all day (8 to 3:30) Sugar Bear and I were hanging out. 
The first day while she was at camp we met some good friends at the zoo. 

 As soon as they hit the door they were already at work.  Tiffany bought all the kids these really cool pens so the kids could mark all the animals off on their list. 

Kangaroos.. 

Mountain climbing..  

I think they think they are something else.  What do you think?  

Sugar Bear loved the drums... 

  and walking the log...


We had to get a better view for the kids.  But what are they looking at? 

The silly gorilla.  She was laid back and relaxing. 

We went to see the rhino but I don't think they were to interested.  
Can you see him in the way background?   

The cute little baby elephant.  

All the kids were saying hey elephant and waving.  

We stopped for just a moment so we could mark off a few more animals.  



Giraffe...  

I think the Lion is such a beautiful animal. He was making some really loud roars and the kids thought that was cool. 


The kids liked the tiger.  They watched him walk out from around the corner and plop down in the water hole.  I guess even the tiger has a hard time with the heat.  

No comments: