Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Program

Pooh Bear had the cutest program at school on Friday! 
All the class were on the stage singing the cutest Halloween Songs. 


Ahh...I think I have been spotted! 
Do you see her with the spider on her head? 

Oh me how cute are these faces? 


We followed her back to her room to see all the pumpkins decorated and sitting in the hall. 



Of course this is Pooh Bear's 

The little guy from the Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer 

Fancy Nancy by our sweet friends 

Five little monkeys jumping on a bed. 

And the Tin Man!  I mean how awesome! 
Yes that is a handle for his mouth and a door stop for the nose. I mean really?  Awesome! 

Her is Pooh Bear with her Teachers. 


Then later that afternoon I went back up there for the Party. 

The first center was touch, feel and guess.  Eww is that guts and eye balls? Or is it spaghetti and grapes? 

Then it was off to make a hand with a glove, popcorn, and candy corn. 

Next it was off to play some fun games! 

And last but not least a monster mask (or maybe an Alien)! 

1 comment:

Nana said...

Our Granddaughter Emma loves the book Pinkalicious...and Fancy Nancy!