Saturday, April 24, 2010

Daisy

She is fitting in pretty good.
Although she ran ALL night in her wheel.
Daddy Bear looked at me after about an 1 hour and said she has to be about to pass out.
But 5 hours later she was still going, with short breaks.
Needless to say we went to the Pet Store first thing this morning and got a silent wheel. 


Pooh Bear really likes her.  Although this morning Daisy did bit her.  
I think she was actually bitting at the band-aid on her finger and accidently got her skin.  
She cried for just a second and then she was ready to hold her again.

  



  

Sugar Bear on the other hand is not so sure about her. 
 Every time she gets in her hands she giggles and pushes her back at me. 


Me on the other hand I think she is cute and she reminds me of the hamster I had when I was little.  
But I got the joy of her peeing in my hand today, gross.  I could have done without that! 



2 comments:

Me said...

she's cute!

Nana said...

Pooh Bear is so cute with Daisy....maybe Sugar Bear will get more comfortable holding Daisy...