Sunday, March 22, 2009

!! Warning !!

Warning this picture may be to much for those without children. It may even be to much for those with children. Look if you dare =)


I know I am the meanest Mom ever! I am sure she will HATE me for this but I thought it was funny. Let me tell you the story. We went to the lake with my family and they have a sand pit. So Pooh Bear and my brother were playing just fine. Until..... Pooh Bear threw sand on my brother's back. As soon as she did it he turned around and threw sand all in her face. He didn't mean to get it in her face but that is where it ended up. She was so upset that her nose was running even more than normal and the sand stuck to EVERYTHING. I am sure when she gets older she will be deleting this picture.

No comments: