Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surprise!




Okay how many of you saw the title of this post and thought I was going to tell you I am pregnant? Sorry, but my surprise is a new tree. A couple of weeks ago the sweet man that mows my lawn lost his wife's cat in our neighborhood. The cat accidently rode to work with him on his trailer and by the time he noticed and stopped the cat was scared to death and ran off. So after about 4 days of looking with no luck they emailed me a picture. I sent it out to all my friends that live around here. Anyway, I got a few tips that people had seen it around. I spent one morning looking for Pumpkin and I found him. They were SO happy. So to thank me they bought me a beautiful tree and he planted it today. It was a WONDERFUL surprise.

No comments: