Pooh Bear is playing fall ball this year and this weekend was her first tournament.
Started the day in center left.
We played four games on Saturday and one game on Sunday. It was a lot of ball but Pooh Bear had a great time and she played great. Her Daddy and I were so proud of her.
Pooh Bear and her sweet friend Audrey.
I have to say this is a pretty cute and silly team.
Where was sister during the games. She was playing on the playground and in the dirt.
She was also digging through all the goodies I brought.
Papa came and watched Pooh Bear's last game. The girls were really excited to get to see him.
Sugar Bear was showing the love for her Big Sister.
On Sunday she got to play third. She was so excited. She has never played in the infield but she has always wanted to. She did a great job for her first time.
Sugar Bear was playing in the dirt, again.













No comments:
Post a Comment