I am the kind of person that nevers gets a deal, never!
But today I hit the jackpot.
A friend told me about a warehouse sale and I thought I would go look.
Pooh Bear's birthday is coming up and I needed invites for her party.
Well I walked in they handed me a bag and said fill it up.
So guess how much ALL this paper was......
$25.00! Yup $25.00 I was so excited I could not even stand it.
I even got some cute little die cuts to add to the cards. I am still smiling!
4 comments:
Wow! I know how exciting it is to find a great deal & you racked up. Looks like you have enough for their parties for several years to come. Did they still have anything or was the sale just yesterday?
Here is my email so we don't have to keep leaving comments to each other. rspencer79@aol.com
looks awesome... should I call you next year when i need birthday invites?
also - i need your email address... i have a question.. email me at lorigoodrich@verizon.net
congrats on your "DEAL"
looks awesome... should I call you next year when i need birthday invites?
also - i need your email address... i have a question.. email me at lorigoodrich@verizon.net
congrats on your "DEAL"
Post a Comment