Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun Run....

The school had it's Second Boosterthon Fun Run and it was a blast.  
Pooh Bear's class raised $190 per lap and the school raised $90,000 and $45,000 of it goes to the school. Awesome!

Since her class raised so much money they got to "dress" their teacher. 
As you can see they were wearing all kinds of silly stuff. 
Both her teachers are BIG Alabama Fans so the kids dressed them in Auburn stuff. 

Here the kids are taking their pace lap. 

And she is off...

but it wasn't long before it was time for a water break...

and another....

then it was time to walk with a friend...

then she had to slow it down a little and walk...

 
she was suppose to give me a high five when she came around but instead she ran over to me and gave me a big hug...

she managed to run 34 laps just one lap shy of the 35 lap goal....

But as you can see by this picture I think she ran all she could.  She was so red!  I was actually worried about her.  I was afraid she was going to pass out! 



Here she is with her class!  Yup she is in a REALLY big class.  39 kids to be exact! 
She is in a new Co- Teaching class.  This is the first year for the school to try it! 

I was so proud of my BIG Girl! 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

precious post...LOVE the pics!!...missed you tonight at mom's night out....you were "talked" about though with your AWESOME scrapbooking & craft skills...you do ROCK woman!!...

Nana said...

Way to go Pooh Bear...I am so proud of you too!