Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break - Day Three

Again, today I had plans of doing something really fun but I woke up with a TERRIBLE headache. 
(I think I am trying to get a head cold)  Therefore, we are spending another day at home just hanging out.

I downloaded a few new games to there ipods and they have been playing games off and on all day.
 Their favorite is the cupcake game.  It really is pretty cute game.  
They get to pick a wrapper, bake them, frost them, add sprinkles and then eat them.  
What else could a mom ask for?  
They make cupcakes all day and don't make a bit of mess.
Here are some pictures of the ones they have made.

  
Pooh Bear's                                             Sugar Bear's 

   


Then after they got tired of playing games we decided to make a 
Disney countdown! 
 We are going back to Disney World this summer and we 
got to talking about it last night and we got SO excited.  
So we spent a LARGE part of the day making a countdown.

We started with cutting the strips of paper and then putting them in stack of 10. 



Last time we did a count down we only had like 50 days but this time we have a "few" more.  
Since we got confused and lost count last time I decided to do it a little different.
I put the date on the strip so we can keep up with tearing the rings



Then I used my Cricut to cut a Mickey and Minnie and the girls glued all the pieces on. 



Here is the finished Mickey and Minnie


As you can tell it wraps all the way around the landing at the top of the stairs!  
We have a lot of tearing to do. 







2 comments:

The Lane's said...

WOOHOO - love Disney!!!

Nana said...

Maybe one day Emma and Ella will get to go and we will use your idea on tearing the days away...you amaze me girl! Have a great spring break!!! I missed your posting...will we get pics from the wedding decorating?