Friday, February 12, 2010

Changes....

You may notice some changes in my blog over the next couple of days/ weeks. A friend of my mine sent me to this website. When I read what happened to her and her blog all I thought was I do not want this to happen to me. So..... I think I am going to make some changes if nothing else to make me feel better. I love my blog and I don't want to stop, but I also want to try my very best to keep my family safe.

5 comments:

Running with the Reed's said...

Hey, I wanted to leave you a comment because if you do look to see who follows your blog, I know you would like, OK, I don't know this person and I did not want it to freak you out. I actually graduated with Dougie, but I played Bunko with Brandi for years. One day I was at my sister's blog and followed links to her blog and stumbled upon Brandi's from another friends blog and noticed yours and of course got addicted, b/c not only are your girls just precious, I am so amazed about how creative you are. I am so amazed by the outfits you make them. I have a little boy, and of course you can do so much more with girl's clothes. I love sewing and smocking for my nieces, but seeing your ideas, has made me want a machine that monograms... anyway, I will definitely have to share this with my sister b/c that is scary. I started a blog but didn't keep it up, but I have a facebook page and I am always careful what I put on it. Anyway, just didn't want you to be alarmed. Sincerely, Cheryl "Best" Reed

Tiffany said...

Thanks for posting this.....so scary!!

Me said...

Found away around this....Blogger has a setting where you can set it to private and only certain people you allow can view your blog

Me said...

Hey Cheryl!!!

Unknown said...

I am just now reading this post. Thank you so much for sharing. I guess it's time to "secure" my blog (and even update-it's been a llllooooonnnnnnnggggg time). Thanks again!

Leslie Quick Bartlett
Helena, AL