Monday, January 25, 2010

Lovie

Did you every have a lovie? Do you have a child that has a lovie? If so you know how important they are. This is Sugar Bear's lovie, it is a blanket that she has had and slept with since she was a baby. I gave it to her when she was a baby because she liked to wrap the blanket around her head when she slept. It scared me to death so I gave her this blanket because it at least had holes in it. But now 3 1/2 years later it is on it's last leg. It no longer comes clean (white) and every time I wash it it falls apart a little more. I am at a point where I don't know what to do. I am not sure she will be able to sleep without it. But before long it is going to be just a string.





No comments: