Friday, October 23, 2009

Dentist

I thought this pumpkin was so cute the girls at the dentist office
said it was sent to them by one of their orthodontist friends.

Pooh Bear sitting in her chair waiting to get her teeth cleaned.
She was looking so cool in her purple sunglasses.

Here is Sugar Bear picking her flavor toothpaste.
She ended up going with the strawberry.

And of course the best thing about the dentist? The prizes! The girls really like their dentist. The office is decorated really cute and everyone there is really nice.
And I really appreciate that.

The biggest news of all * KYLIE HAS HER FIRST LOOSE TOOTH!!! She is so excited, she has not stopped wiggling it since the hygienist at the dentist office told her about it. Yes, you heard that right she did not even know it was loose until they told her. It is her bottom front left tooth. So I am sure I will be posting a snaggletooth picture soon.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Just curious...what dentist do they use? I have been looking for a good ped dentist.