I am trying to think outside the orange and black Halloween box. This is what I came up with.

Miss Frankenstein on a pink dress. I think I am going to add little bows in her hair. I really like this I think it is super cute. Next...

I did a pink spider. I don't really like the pink spider. I think I should have left him black but oh well. I also had a heck of a time getting the ribbon right on her legs. I think I am going to add a bow to her too. the girls really liked both of them and thats all that really matters in the end! Even though I am trying to think outside the box I am going to do a orange and black shirt too. I will be sure to post it when I get it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment