Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa's Workshop

I was asked to decorate for the Breakfast with Santa at the church. This is what I came up with the kids loved everything. I covered the walls with craft paper and taped and painted all the decorations to the paper. I was able to do a lot of it at home. I really enjoyed doing this for the kids and the church.



 This little guy is made out of flower pots.  My mom made these for our house when I was little and I always thought they were so cute.  So I made it for the kids, hoping they would like it as much as I did when I was little. 

This was in the hallway and was called reindeer lane.  





It was a lot of HARD work but it is for the kids so it is worth it! 

1 comment:

The Lane's said...

it looks awesome! You did a great job and I know all the kids loved it.